Wednesday, April 24• 11:30 - 1:00
Bellingham Country Club
Our Elder Law practice encompasses all aspects of planning, advocating, counseling, and educating for client aging, illness, incapacity, and death. We believe that problems in planning for life are as important and complex as the problems in planning for death, especially if one is faced with incapacity or disability. The Geriatric Care Manager in our office has extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of community resources. She educates and advocates for our clients and helps them navigate the health care system with the goal of helping the elderly or disabled family member remain home as long as possible.
Speaker: ADx Healthcare
- Steve Booth, CEO of ADx Healthcare
- How Do Genetics Really Influence Our Risk for Alzheimer's Disease?
ADx Healthcare's mission is to develop and market screening/diagnostic tests and reports for Alzheimer's disease, as well as recommendations and plans for AD sufferers and their caregivers to help slow down cognitive decline and ultimately disease progression. ADx Healthcare's screening/diagnostic tests and plans are based on the latest scientific research. All of the ADx Healthcare products are treated as medical products and are ordered by a physician, with results also approved and delivered under physician oversight.
ELDER SERVICE PROVIDERS IS HERE TO:
Develop a collaborative consortium of professionals providing services to seniors in our region.
Provide information and educational opportunities to consumers and professionals.
Foster a philosophy of a seamless continuum of care throughout the region.
- Network with other providers in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Become familiar with local and regional resources.
- Opportunity to exhibit at Caregiver Conference.
- Contribute to Member News on website.
- Opportunity to sponsor a luncheon and present your company to members.
- Listing of organization and members in membership directory.