ELDER SERVICE PROVIDERS MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The benefits to businesses working with elders are many, including the ability to network with other providers in a friendly, collaborative environment. Our monthly meetings give you the opportunity to interact with local and regional resources. As a member, you also have a chance to exhibit at our annual Caregiver Conference and workshops. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to post news and events to our website and receive a free online listing in our Membership Directory.
Annual dues start at just $50 for a business with 5 or fewer employees. Membership is based on the calendar year, and all members renew January 1st. We keep our membership fees as low as possible, so there are no discounts for joining mid-year.
You may attend one meeting as a visitor before joining. Previous members may attend once as a visitor, and then we will ask you to join again as a new member.
- Network with other providers in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- Become familiar with local and regional resources.
- Opportunity to exhibit at Caregiver Conference and workshops.
- Contribute to and receive informative email newsletter.
- Listing of organization and members in membership directory.