SPONSOR AN ELDER SERVICE PROVIDERS
Sponsoring one of our MONTHLY LUNCHEONS is a great way to get your business out in front of the membership. All you have to do is arrange for a speaker. The location is already set and ESP Board members handle the money at check in.
With your $100 sponsorship, your organization is front and center for your sponsorship month:
- You have ten to fifteen minutes at the luncheon to promote your business and talk about any aspect of it; what your business is about, upcoming events, introduction of your staff, whatever you’d like.
- You have the opportunity to put your marketing materials on the tables in front of each attendee. (Only the sponsor may distribute materials on the tables.)
- Two email blasts during the month will let everyone know about your sponsorship and the speaker you have invited.
- Your information will be posted on the home page and various pages throughout our ESP website during your sponsorship month.
If you have questions, or would like to sponsor one of our monthly networking luncheons, please contact Melinda Herrera to confirm the details.
If you are already a scheduled sponsor and would like to pay for your sponsorship, please fill out the form to the right.
Luncheon Sponsor: Right at Home
Right at Home is Northwest Washington's premium provider of in home care and assistance to seniors and disabled adults serving Whatcom, Skagit, Island, San Juan and northern Snohomish counties
Speaker: Opportunity Council
- Adrienne Solenberger, Landlord Liaison
- Hadley Prentiss, Housing Lab Case Manager
We are all part of the community to take care of our seniors, whether they are residing in our communities, being taken care of by our caregivers or partaking of our senior services - we must be the advocates for all of our seniors. That's why Right at Home invited Adrienne Solenberger, Landlord Liaison, and Hadley Prentiss, Housing Lab Case Manager from the Opportunity Council will be presenting information on housing resources for elders 55+.
Participants will learn more about low income housing options, senior weatherization programs, as well as energy assistance opportunities. So we can be informed on how best to help any senior who comes to our communities looking for help.
NO LUNCH NOVEMBER
No Lunch November!
Enjoy a nice little break in November and we'll see you again on December 11th for the gift drive, benefiting participants of the Meals on Wheels And More Program.
If you'd like to participate in the gift drive, contact Julie or Molly at the Bellingham Senior Center and Meals on Wheels Program! You can call them at 360.733.4030.