ELDER SERVICE PROVIDERS LUNCHEONS POLICIES
Please RSVP. We accept RSVPs for members and guests until 1 pm on the Monday before our meeting. We appreciate cancellations of reservations by that time. The price is $16 with a reservation, and $25 without RSVP. We need your RSVP to plan for enough food. Without a reservation, you may be asked to wait until those with reservations have been accommodated.
Because we must pay for every reservation, we are not able to issue refunds if you cannot attend after reserving for a meeting. Members and guests who cancel before the RSVP deadline (1 pm Monday before the meeting) will not be charged.
You may attend one meeting as a visitor before joining. Previous members may attend once as a visitor, and then we will ask you to join again as a new member.
SUBMITTING NEWS OR EVENTS
- Announcements will only be accepted from member organizations. Please do not place classified ads (Example: "Member Margaret B has an electric wheelchair in good condition and wants to sell it.
- Please do not submit direct marketing announcements (Example: "Contact us for all your insurance needs: Real Good Insurance Co" or "Lovely studio apartment available in our Assisted Living facility...")
- All submissions will be reviews before posting. Please allow 2-3 days for approval.
THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF SUBMISSIONS ARE ENCOURAGED FROM MEMBERS
- Elder Service Providers meetings, events, committee activities.
- Announcement of meetings and educational opportunities of interest to Elder Service Providers membership.
- Announcement of job vacancies / new hires / developments in a member business.
- Requests for information relevant to caregiving and the needs of caregivers.
Membership is based on the calendar year, and all members renew January 1st. We keep our membership fees as low as possible, so there are no discounts for joining mid-year.
SPAM/MASS E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE SOLICITATION
The Elder Service Providers Member Directory is provided to encourage networking and facilitate business transactions between members. It is not intended to provide e-mails and phone numbers for solicitation. Elder Service Providers does not allow members or guests to send mass e-mails or to solicit members by telephone. Please respect this policy, and our members' busy lives. If you'd like to reach all membership, we encourage members to sponsor a lunch meeting, or submit an appropriate announcement for the website.
Meals on Wheels
Right at Home Northwest
Right at Home is locally owned and operated by Steve and Sharon Morris, we are an independently operated company that provides in-home care for the elderly and the disabled – from personal care to companion care; from one hour care up to 24 hour live in shifts. Trying to provide care for a loved one can become highly stressful – whether you live next door or thousands of miles away. Let us be your helping hand in making sure that your loved one is taken care of. Our caregivers are caring and compassionate, ensuring that they are someone who we would want taking care of our parents. Right at Home is here to “improve the quality of life for those we serve!” Visit our website at www.rahnorthwest.com