This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For our Future Customers---
The Power of Positive Thinking: The Senior’s Move
Take some time to study the descriptions below. Talk to yourself about the move in new ways. Focus your mind on positive thinking. Choose an affirmations to make your own:
• This move is an opening door for me. I anticipate only good things.
• I have endless reserves of energy for this move. I can relax, pace myself, and enjoy it.
• I am leaving nothing important behind me. All my cherished memories are intact, and I am creating new memories.
Write down your affirmation and put it where you will see it each day. Don't forget to affirm yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reframing Your Move
What if you were apply the capacity of reframing to moving? For instance, consider reframing your move:
• From loss of control to keeping control
• From fear, clinging, worry to confidence
• From loss to gain
• From leaving the old to embracing the new
• From maintaining false independence to enjoying healthy interdependence
• From losing what's important to gaining perspective on what's important
• From burdened to lightened up
• From age-ing to sage-ing™
If the "from" set of descriptions represent the way you have been considering your move, consider reframing them into the "to" set. What new insights will come to you when you take that step? How will you behave differently, taking new actions and leaving old ones undone?
Find out by applying the reframing skill to your move . . . right now!
Compliments of The Campbells of RE/MAX
Nationally Accredited Seniors Real Estate
Annual Membership BBQ!
Luncheon Sponsor: Elder Service Providers
This Luncheon is all about you! Celebrate the year, vote on board members, enjoy a BBQ and vote in the annual dessert dash. We can't wait to see you there!
Luncheon Sponsor: Christian Healthcare Center
Christian Health Care Center is a non-profit skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility that serves Whatcom County residents. Our caring and knowledgeable staff provide a full range of healthcare services to people recovering from injury, overcoming illness, or in need of long-term care.
Speaker: Todd Elsworth
PARKscriptions, A Wellness Program
Through Parkscriptions, Todd works to partner with doctors and other health care providers to prescribe time outdoors. Parkscriptions connects patients with positive outdoor experiences for healthier lifestyles and improved mental and physical health. Their primary goal is to simply get people to spend time in nature. What they do while they are outside is secondary.