This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For our Future Customers---
The Power of Positive Thinking: The Senior’s Move
Take some time to study the descriptions below. Talk to yourself about the move in new ways. Focus your mind on positive thinking. Choose an affirmations to make your own:
• This move is an opening door for me. I anticipate only good things.
• I have endless reserves of energy for this move. I can relax, pace myself, and enjoy it.
• I am leaving nothing important behind me. All my cherished memories are intact, and I am creating new memories.
Write down your affirmation and put it where you will see it each day. Don't forget to affirm yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reframing Your Move
What if you were apply the capacity of reframing to moving? For instance, consider reframing your move:
• From loss of control to keeping control
• From fear, clinging, worry to confidence
• From loss to gain
• From leaving the old to embracing the new
• From maintaining false independence to enjoying healthy interdependence
• From losing what's important to gaining perspective on what's important
• From burdened to lightened up
• From age-ing to sage-ing™
If the "from" set of descriptions represent the way you have been considering your move, consider reframing them into the "to" set. What new insights will come to you when you take that step? How will you behave differently, taking new actions and leaving old ones undone?
Find out by applying the reframing skill to your move . . . right now!
Compliments of The Campbells of RE/MAX
Nationally Accredited Seniors Real Estate
Sponsor: Brookdale Fairhaven Assisted Living
Brookdale Fairhaven is an assisted living community dedicated to helping seniors enjoy an independent and fulfilling life through excellent care, engaging activities and an up-beat, caring environment.
Speaker: Coming soon!
Sponsor: Elder Service Providers
Luncheon Topic: Annual BBQ! | Squalicum Boathouse
This is a special luncheon dedicated to appreciating you, our members! It's your chance to eat delicious BBQ, taste in our annual dessert competition, network, and celebrate new board members. It's going to be a ton of fun, so make sure to RSVP! It will be held at the Squalicum Boat house.
Following the luncheon, The Caregiver Conference committee will be meeting for the first time. So stay after if you'd like to be involved!