This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For our Future Customers---
The Power of Positive Thinking: The Senior’s Move
Take some time to study the descriptions below. Talk to yourself about the move in new ways. Focus your mind on positive thinking. Choose an affirmations to make your own:
• This move is an opening door for me. I anticipate only good things.
• I have endless reserves of energy for this move. I can relax, pace myself, and enjoy it.
• I am leaving nothing important behind me. All my cherished memories are intact, and I am creating new memories.
Write down your affirmation and put it where you will see it each day. Don't forget to affirm yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reframing Your Move
What if you were apply the capacity of reframing to moving? For instance, consider reframing your move:
• From loss of control to keeping control
• From fear, clinging, worry to confidence
• From loss to gain
• From leaving the old to embracing the new
• From maintaining false independence to enjoying healthy interdependence
• From losing what's important to gaining perspective on what's important
• From burdened to lightened up
• From age-ing to sage-ing™
If the "from" set of descriptions represent the way you have been considering your move, consider reframing them into the "to" set. What new insights will come to you when you take that step? How will you behave differently, taking new actions and leaving old ones undone?
Find out by applying the reframing skill to your move . . . right now!
Compliments of The Campbells of RE/MAX
Nationally Accredited Seniors Real Estate
Our Elder Law practice encompasses all aspects of planning, advocating, counseling, and educating for client aging, illness, incapacity, and death. We believe that problems in planning for life are as important and complex as the problems in planning for death, especially if one is faced with incapacity or disability. The Geriatric Care Manager in our office has extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of community resources. She educates and advocates for our clients and helps them navigate the health care system with the goal of helping the elderly or disabled family member remain home as long as possible.
Speaker: ADx Healthcare
- Steve Booth, CEO of ADx Healthcare
- How Do Genetics Really Influence Our Risk for Alzheimer's Disease?
ADx Healthcare's mission is to develop and market screening/diagnostic tests and reports for Alzheimer's disease, as well as recommendations and plans for AD sufferers and their caregivers to help slow down cognitive decline and ultimately disease progression. ADx Healthcare's screening/diagnostic tests and plans are based on the latest scientific research. All of the ADx Healthcare products are treated as medical products and are ordered by a physician, with results also approved and delivered under physician oversight.