This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For our Future Customers---
The Power of Positive Thinking: The Senior’s Move
Take some time to study the descriptions below. Talk to yourself about the move in new ways. Focus your mind on positive thinking. Choose an affirmations to make your own:
• This move is an opening door for me. I anticipate only good things.
• I have endless reserves of energy for this move. I can relax, pace myself, and enjoy it.
• I am leaving nothing important behind me. All my cherished memories are intact, and I am creating new memories.
Write down your affirmation and put it where you will see it each day. Don't forget to affirm yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reframing Your Move
What if you were apply the capacity of reframing to moving? For instance, consider reframing your move:
• From loss of control to keeping control
• From fear, clinging, worry to confidence
• From loss to gain
• From leaving the old to embracing the new
• From maintaining false independence to enjoying healthy interdependence
• From losing what's important to gaining perspective on what's important
• From burdened to lightened up
• From age-ing to sage-ing™
If the "from" set of descriptions represent the way you have been considering your move, consider reframing them into the "to" set. What new insights will come to you when you take that step? How will you behave differently, taking new actions and leaving old ones undone?
Find out by applying the reframing skill to your move . . . right now!
Compliments of The Campbells of RE/MAX
Nationally Accredited Seniors Real Estate
Luncheon Sponsor Dec 11: Whatcom Council on Aging
Whatcom Council on Aging, in partnership with the people we serve, offers nutritional, health, social, recreational, and educational programs that promote lifelong independence. They serve Bellingham through their three programs, The Bellingham Senior Center, Meals on Wheels and More, and Bellingham at Home.
Holiday Giving Tree | Bring Your Gifts!
Thank you to our Sponsors at the Whatcom Council on Aging, who coordinated our Holiday Giving Tree this year. If you're an ESP member who signed up to donate a gift for a senior in the Meals on Wheels Program, please bring it with you to this luncheon. From there, they'll deliver your gifts and give a little extra joy the our seniors.
Joint Luncheon: ESP & Senior Care Network
With aligned goals and missions, partnering with our counterparts at Senior Care Network in Skagit just makes sense. Often working with the same older adults, we are excited for our groups to collaborate and learn more about the available resources for older adults in our community.
You'll have an opportunity to mix n' mingle, learn more about each other's services, and establish new partnerships.